HxDR Acceptable Use Policy
All Users of HxDR must at all times comply with this Acceptable Use Policy, and without limitation to other rights of Leica Geosystems AG, Heinrich-Wild-Strasse 201, 9435 Heerbrugg, Switzerland ("Hexagon"), Hexagon reserves the right, without liability or notice to the Customer, to disable any User's access to any material that breaches the provisions of this policy and / or to disable access to HxDR in the event of a User breaching the Acceptable Use Policy.
The purpose of this Acceptable Use Policy is to ensure the responsible use by Users and to avoid practices which degrade the usability of HxDR. This Acceptable Use Policy is designed to protect the image and reputation of all Users, the HxDR services, and Hexagon as a responsible service provider. The rules in this Acceptable Use Policy are rules for the acceptable use of HxDR.
1. You MUST NOT share user IDs or passwords, and it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you believe your account has been compromised, change your password and immediately report the compromise to your authorized HxDR administrator.
2. You MUST NOT access, assist, or enable others to access, anything you or they have not been explicitly authorized to access, or to attempt such access.
3. Your use of HxDR MUST be decent and honest, and comply with both legislative and regulatory requirements.
4. You MUST NOT attempt to scan, stress, probe, test or carry out any activity to probe the security HxDR. Prohibited activities include: monitoring or crawling HxDR in a manner that impairs or disrupts the HxDR services being monitored or crawled, inundating HxDR with communications requests so HxDR either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective, interfering with the proper functioning of HxDR or any system connected to HxDR, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques, and using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the HxDR services, such as access and storage restrictions.
5. You MUST NOT disable, reconfigure or attempt to bypass any security measures for the protection of copyright.
6. You MUST NOT use HxDR to harass, defame, defraud, libel, slander, intimidate, impersonate, violate the privacy rights of or otherwise abuse another person / organization including other Users, Hexagon or its suppliers.
7. You MUST NOT use HxDR for the creation, collection, storage, downloading or displaying of any offensive, obscene, indecent, menacing or illegal images, data or material.
8. You MUST NOT use HxDR for the creation or transmission of material such that this infringes the copyright or intellectual property of another person / organization.
9. You must not use HxDR in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or malicious activity under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
a. In the event of any security issues, incidents or near misses you MUST promptly take all possible steps to notify your company authorized HxDR administrator preserving any supporting information and evidence.
b. Hexagon reserves the right to view any material you store on HxDR.
c. If you are unsure or are concerned about an issue relating to or have a query about this Acceptable Use Policy, seek guidance from your company's authorized HxDR administrator.
* * *
Leica Geosystems AG